Bicycle attorney Josh Cohen is a cyclist himself.
Helping people injured in all settings, with an empasis on seeking justice for injured cyclists and fighting to make the streets of Los Angeles safer for cyclists in general.
Don’t Get Hurt
• Follow the law.
• Ride with the flow of traffic.
• Wear a helmet.
• Wear brightly colored clothing.
• Mount flashing lights on your bike.
• Maintain your bike in good repair.
• Wear a helmet cam.
• Get Bicycle and/or Uninsured Motorist insurance.
If you actually do get hit:
• Seek immediate medical treatment.
• File a police report.
• Retain legal counsel.