Personal Injury Law Experts
The Law Offices of Paul F. Cohen brings a combined 55 years of experience to its practice. We specialize in a combination of probate litigation, business litigation and torts.
We provide comprehensive legal counsel and representation for clients who need legal assistance with all aspects of personal injury, estate, trust, and conservatorship disputes and litigation, and business litigation, including breaches of contract, fraud, and unfair competition.
We offer extensive experience resolving and litigating matters such as:
- Personal injury
- Bicycle Accidents
- Catastrophic injury
- Automobile accidents
- Catastrophic injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall/trip and fall
- Product liability
- Defective roadways & Road Hazards
- Recovery of estate and trust assets
- Interpretation of trusts and wills in disputes and litigation
- Contested wills and trusts
- Litigation involving appointments of personal representatives, conservators, and fiduciaries
- Disputes among administrators, executors, beneficiaries, and trustees
- Issues of accounting and surcharges
- Appeals, arbitration and mediation
- Business disputes
To determine the underlying legal issues and the most cost-effective strategies for resolving your personal injury, estate and probate or business litigation matters, we take the time to help you to clarify your objectives, and to learn the factual aspects of your case. Backed by extensive experience in the courtroom, our firm is effective in resolving problems as quickly and economically as possible, always working diligently to preserve family relationships, whenever appropriate.
Our clients include:
- Injured people
- Trustees, executors and administrators of estates
- Conservators and guardians
- Trust beneficiaries and heirs to estates
- Victims of Elder Abuse
- Victims of fraud and unfair competition
We are Super Lawyer and AV* Rated.
We represent clients involved in estate, probate, and business litigation matters throughout California. Contact us to arrange a consultation.
*AV Preeminent and AV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.